Payment conditions and Tuition Fees:
- An individual one time Admission Fee per child is required upon acceptance. This fee is non-refundable and it reserves the child’s right to enrollment.
- A yearly Enrollment Fee is paid, per student in February. At this time, parents must sign a yearly contract that is mandatory.
- The tuition fees cover ten payments, from September to June. These are paid electronically by the 10th of each month. A late fee of 5% will be charged from the 11th day on.
- The bus service is mandatory and must be paid monthly, together with the Tuition fees. This service is paid from September through June a total of 10 payments.
- Payment for yearly Tuitions must be fully covered by September 10th, in order to obtain a discount.
- A yearly fee per family must be paid to the order of the Mother’s Guild Committee.